Online Booking

All bookable service prices are labour only and  materials or other additional expenses are not included.

In cases where you cannot provide all materials needed for the job, your handyman can go to a local hardware store and supply the required materials at our standard “shopping time” rate – £49/hour, and the price for the materials will be added separately on top of your final bill.

Minimum time per appointment is 1 hour. After the first hour, we will charge on and hourly basis. Prices are inclusive of all taxes.

 

Our service includes:

– All required equipment and tools

– Hourly-based service, you pay only for the actual time the work took

– Full insurance coverage

– Customer support, always available by phone or online

 

Payments:

We require a 30% deposit to secure a date in our schedule. The remaining 70% is paid upon completion.

 

Rescheduling/cancellation policy:

If you need to reschedule or cancel a confirmed booking, please give us 48 hours’ notice to avoid a late notice charge of £25.

 

No-show/abortive visit policy:

If we arrive on site and are unable to carry out the work through no fault of our own, the minimum charge applicable to the booking may be applied. For fixed rate bookings we reserve the right to charge the total estimated value of the booking.

Handyman Quotes

We accept a 30% deposit to secure a date in our schedule and help cover the cost of materials. The remaining 70% is paid upon completion. You’ll find a handy ‘pay now’ button on our invoices to complete payment.

 

We offer a 12-month guarantee on all our work unless otherwise specified in communication prior to starting the job.

 

Unless otherwise specified by St Austell Handyman in the quote, a quote is not a firm or fixed price quotation. It is an estimate of the likely minimum cost of the Works, based on the information made available to St Austell Handyman. St Austell Handyman’s final price will be calculated on the basis specified in the quote, if any, or if none, and may be increased above (but not reduced below) the specified price. Furthermore, St Austell Handyman reserves the right to increase the price before carrying out the Works by an amount equivalent to any increase to St Austell Handyman in the cost of relevant materials, labour, equipment hire or transport since the date upon which St Austell Handyman’s quote, written, emailed or oral, was given, save that if this would increase the estimated price by more than 20%, the Customer may cancel the Contract provided it does so before the Works are begun, any relevant materials are ordered or any relevant equipment is hired. 

Shopping Cart (0 items)
X